Engelberg is waiting for you! This is what you will find in Engelberg:
- A small village at 1000 m above sea level.
- The Benedictine monastery, founded in the 12th century.
- Mountain cableways and chair lifts to Gerschnialp - Trübsee - Titlis (3239 MüM) und Jochpass with gorgeous views and fancy ski slopes in winter or spectacular trails in summer.
- Mountain cableway to Ristis and the snow playground as well as a chair lift to sunny Brunni Ristis and Brunni are ideal for families and people who like to relax and enjoy life. The ski slopes at Brunni are easier than the slopes at Titlis and ski lifts for children make this a great place for kids! In summer and winter Brunni offers easy trails for hikers. In spring and summer you can enjoy the bright colours of the alpine wildflower fields and hike up to Bannalp and to the Rugghubel area.
- The famous city of Luzern (Lucerne), just 30 km (about 20 miles) from Engelberg.
- Fürenalp and Brunni in Engelberg: perfect for hang-gliding.
- A well known 18 hole golf course in a beautiful scenery.
- Gorgeous mountain areas where you will find your perfect rock for rock climbing.
- Playground Grotzenwäldli with a shallow lake and fleets where kids will feel like Robinson Crusoe.
- 40 km (about 25 miles) of well maintained cross-country ski slope.
- Eugenisee, a small lake that is great for fishing.
- The Eienwäldli sauna and spa with a small indoor swimming pool. A place where you can relax after an exhausting downhill race.
More information can be found on Engelberg-Titlis Tourismus AG.